Exciting things are happening at RedVector! For LEED APs with Specialty, we’ve released 5 new course packages with courses chosen exclusively by our LEED AP O+M in residence. In addition, we will be featuring a LIVE Interactive Webinar Tuesday, June 5 on HVAC Distribution Systems, so don’t miss out! And in case you haven’t heard, RedVector courses are now available on your iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ device and more.
NEW LEED CMP Packages for LEED APs with Specialty:
- LEED AP BD+C Credential Maintenance Program (CMP) Commercial 30-hour package #1
- LEED AP BD+C Credential Maintenance Program (CMP) Commercial 30-hour package #2
- LEED AP BD+C Credential Maintenance Program (CMP) Residential 30-hour package
- LEED AP ID+C Credential Maintenance Program (CMP) 30-hour package
- LEED AP O+M Credential Maintenance Program (CMP) 30-hour package
Tip: To easily find these packages on RedVector.com, search by keyword: “LEED AP” and product type: “Packages”. Note: Professionals looking to upgrade their license through prescriptive credential maintenance must take a RedVector prescriptive package. The above packages are ONLY for current LEED APs with Specialty.
NEW LIVE INTERACTIVE WEBINAR:
Do you work with air systems? This 1-hour interactive webinar provides excellent technical background and explores distribution systems used in the field of HVAC air systems. Topics covered will apply to many types of facilities and environments, including medical, pharmaceutical, laboratory, and industrial manufacturing.